Friday, February 16, 2024

Friday Favorites




I'm linking up here with my Friday Favorites! Here are a few of my favorite moments from the week.

I love this maxi skirt that I wore to church on Sunday paired with a cardigan! Eli snapped this picture while I was cooking for the evening service. 


I love my new garden flag! I still had my “Oh Holy Night” flag in the garden, so I found one that will work for spring! I’m ready to start working around the yard and puttering in my flower beds. 


I bought the kids a small Valentine gift - a bucket full of candy and a tube of M&Ms. Daniel, Mikenna, Zeke, and Zoey got Valentine-themed board books. It's always good to add to our holiday-themed book selections!



I made Rod a heart shaped cake for Valentines, like I used to do! We didn’t exchange gifts, but I got him a card and he wrote me a sweet little note. After 20 years of marriage, we don’t have to buy gifts for each other - it’s all the little things, every day, throughout the year, that mean the most! 

- Not the prettiest cake, but it tasted yummy -

I love this picture I snapped of Zoey at church Sunday morning. This little tulip dress is so adorable! Zeke said she looked like a cupcake in it!




This shape horse that Zeke made for homeschool this week turned out so cute! I love all of the embellishments he added. 



I applied some new nail wraps Thursday since mine were Valentine-themed. I love, love, love the way these turned out! They’re my favorite so far. 




I got to babysit my grandson one day this week. I'm so glad they're back home! Mikaela, Mikenna, and Daniel even spent the night with us one night this week. Even though Zeke, Zoey, and Daniel can get a little rowdy and argue and fight some, they always have a blast.


Titus had a Hit a Thon for a fundraiser for Jr High Baseball. He wasn’t hitting as well as he normally does, but he did still hit a few pretty good ones - his longest hit was 270 feet. I didn’t get a picture of him at the Hit a Thon, but here is a picture of his with his new Marucci bat. He loves it! It was fun to surprise him with it on Tuesday. 


How was your week? 

10 comments:

  1. So many great things! I love Zoey's tulip dress, and your new nail wraps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! These are favorite nail wraps so far, and the dress really makes me look forward to spring!

      Delete
  2. Your cake is so cute and festive! Your treats for the kids look really good. My husband and I don´t formally exchange gifts but he usually buys me some candy. Zoey looks adorable in her dress. I also love a new garden flag. It´s the little things!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My husband I don’t really do gifts , but a cake is always a treat! I’m ready for spring can you tell??

      Delete
  3. So many wonderful favorites! That cake looks delicious and I love your nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! The cake was delicious and my nails make me happy!!

      Delete
  4. I enjoyed all of your favorites. :) Your skirt was super adorable . We baked a valentine cookie cake and I was surprised at how well it turned out. Thank you for joining us at The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party #25.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love baking cookie cakes - they’re one of my favorites!

      Delete
  5. Your children are cuties! I didn't do anything for my kiddos on Valentines, they get enough from church and I have to discard some of it little by little, lol!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, these are wonderful favorites! Such blessings. Thanks for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #26 linkup. Hope to see you next week, too.

    ReplyDelete