Friday, February 2, 2024

Free Cross Stitch Pattern: True Love

I love to cross-stitch, but I haven't had much time since Zoey has been born. I'm hoping to get back into it by stitching at night for a little while! 

I've wanted to design my own patterns for a while now, so I started with a simple Valentine cross stitch pattern that conveys the true message of love - Jesus Christ. 

You can, of course, use any color floss you have. I personally use floss from my stash that either matches closely or is a color I'd like to incorporate in my project.

If you want to try this simple cross-stitch (really, it's definitely something you can finish in a day!), please download the file for free! And let me know what you think in the comments. If you do cross-stitch this pattern, I would love to see a picture. Just click the image below!



Here is a list of the floss colors in DMC.





6 comments:

  1. I love this, Megan! I may have to try my hand at this; I would love to be able to create something I could pass on to my boys someday, or to put inside a frame. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You’re welcome! I’m planning to share more patterns soon.

      Delete
  2. I would really like to cross stitch. Is it really easy? I will have to look into that. I am not super crafty at all! I like that pattern you provided a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cross-stitching is fairly easy if you know how to follow a pattern! It's time consuming, but I really enjoy it.

      Delete
  3. I love this cross-stitch pattern! --Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Crazy Little Lovebirds link party #23. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Megan! Thanks so much for sharing this pattern with Sweet Tea & Friends this month sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete