Thursday, June 9, 2016

52 Lists Project: My Pet Peeves

This week for the 52 Lists Project, we have to list our pet peeves. I almost feel a little silly doing this, but here goes!
  • When people say {or type} "I could of done this" instead of "I could have done this". I don't know why, but that irritates me!
  • When my kids put empty boxes back in the cabinets. If the cereal is gone, throw the box away!
  • And when people put the tea or lemonade pitcher back in the refrigerator - empty.
  • When people "forget" to flush to toilet.
  • Running out of important things - toilet paper, paper towels, milk, eggs... Even though I am usually to blame for this!
  • Messy handwriting - not just my kids, but anyone! I happen to have extremely neat handwriting, so this may be why I don't like having to decipher messy handwriting.
  • Socks and sandals. Just sayin'.
  • When people try to convince me that public school would be better for my kids. Really?!
  • Gossip. I really don't feel comfortable listening to people sharing other people's business.
  • Going somewhere and seeing everyone on an electronic device - toddlers to grandmas. Nobody interacts face-to-face anymore.
  • When I go to the library and they don't have the book I want to check out - especially if it's a classic! And then the librarian hasn't even heard of the book...
What are you pet peeves? Do we share any? Let me know in the comments!

Linking up with Chasing Slow!
http://www.chasingslow.net/2016/06/52-lists-your-pet-peeves.html

7 comments:

  1. Very true with the electronic devices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We share a few of these in common. This list has been interesting and fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed reading your list!! I can agree on some of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband bought a canvas art piece for the bathroom that says something like "To flush or not to flush? There is no question!"

    ReplyDelete