Friday, June 17, 2016

52 Lists Project: My Happiest Moments

 
In my 31 years, I have had lots of happy moments! It's hard to narrow down my happiest  but I'll try!
 
  • The day I met my husband - I knew in my heart I was going to marry him! I was almost 16 years old, but I went home and told my mom, "I'm going to marry that boy." And I did! It's funny now, because she was thinking, "yeah, right" but five kids and 15+ years later, here we are!
  • The day each of my children were born - Each birth was different and special in different ways. Mikaela was my firstborn, and she turned me from a little girl into a mother instantly. Eli was my firstborn son, and we bonded right away. Mercie was such a sweet baby, looking just like a doll. Silas was the first baby I breastfed, and that was a special bond between us that lasted 18 months. Titus was a very needy baby, and he nursed for two years!
  • The day that Mikaela, Eli, and Mercie asked Jesus into their hearts.
  • The day that Mikaela and Eli got baptized. {Mercie hasn't been baptized yet.}
  • Hearing little voices singing praises to Jesus
  • Seeing my children open their Bibles without being prompted
  • Watching my children perform acts of kindness for each other
  • When Silas puts his arm around Titus's shoulders
  • Listening to my children recite scripture
  • Special moments between Rod and I
  • Being in nature, in awe of God's creation.
  • Spending time with my parents and sisters
  • Making new friends
  • Talking about Jesus with other people - I love when I meet people who love to talk about Jesus as much as I do!
  • When I realized that Jesus wanted more of me - he wanted a relationship with me, not just the motions.
  • Knowing I'm saved! Seriously, knowing I'm going to spend eternity with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit is pretty awesome! {especially considering the alternative...}
  • When God speaks to me through his Word - powerful!
I'm going to leave you with a few of the Bible verses that make me especially happy when I read them.

 
 Image result for mark 2:5



Linking up with Chasing Slow:
http://www.chasingslow.net/2016/06/52-lists-your-happiest-moments.html


3 comments:

  1. A great HAPPY list! I love your first graphic, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list! I love watching my boys when they're actually being kind to one another... rare as I might feel that is!

    ReplyDelete