Saturday, May 14, 2016

52 Lists: The Things I Want to Be Known For

This list isn't that hard to write for me because I think about this quite often. I always want to be remembered by my children and husband as:

  • a faithful wife
  • an encouraging voice
  • a gentle and quiet spirit
  • a wise advisor
  • a loving mother
  • always ready to have fun
  • willing to try new things
  • unashamed of my faith
  • a creative teacher

I want my children especially to see me:

  • reading my Bible daily
  • engaged in prayer daily
  • ready to share my faith with others
  • unashamed of my beliefs and being different from the world
  • seeking after God's heart
Linking up with Chasing Slow:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhogmnH7uDMf661UZT89MkEMUK44JnzgTODm-tMlAj5zTbFL0jnDVmhCL7Ne502ASLbeznfjsLHcS39WsqvCZKmLwh2DoW3xhK-731jT8QjDxfCz1U1DtDNcN5G9geMJukTxKK_jth4EA/s320/52+lists.png

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful list! I'm linking it up for you since it's not showing on the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh - I must have forgotten to link it up!! Mommy Brain at its finest... Thanks you, sweet friend!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I love how you have thought about specific ways you can model this for your children!

    ReplyDelete