Friday, May 27, 2016

52 Lists: My Favorite Snacks

I do love to snack! This list was super easy for me, even though maybe a little *embarrassing* at the amount of junk food! I narrowed it down to my top 3!

There is NOTHING like Blue Bell Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream! It is by far my favorite ice cream in the world, although I do like homemade ice cream with crushed Oreos.
 
These Chew Dipps Granola Bars are delicious! I could seriously eat an entire box in a week!


I love the taste of these classic Lays! Especially dipped in cheese dip!

What are your favorite snacks?

Linking up with Chasing Slow:
 
 
 http://www.chasingslow.net/2016/05/52-lists-your-favorite-snacks.html

4 comments:

  1. YUM! Reading while eating my new favorite snack.. raspberry/ chocolate Magnum ice cream bars... Oh so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to need to go get a snack after reading all these lists today :) They are making me hungry.

    And, yes, I see your link this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these snack post are making me hungry! Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ice cream with crushed Oreos! I do love ordering the oreo blizzards when I'm indulging in a sweet treat.

    ReplyDelete