Thursday, March 3, 2016

52 Lists Projects: Week 9

We are on week 9 of the 52 Lists Project, and this week, we must list the places we want to go.

My family travels a lot with my husband's job. He is foreman in the pipeline construction industry, and his job takes us all over the US. Each job lasts from 3 months to a year, and the kids and I always travel with him. We have been to many different states, some more than once!

The more I thought about the places I would love to go, only one place kept coming to my mind:

 
Nicaragua! My parents are missionaries primarily to Central America, and their heart is in Nicaragua. In fact, they just returned from a month long stay down there, and in less than 25 days, will be returning to Nicaragua. They have many ministry opportunities and on-going projects, including building churches and discipling pastors and teachers.
 
image
 
I would love to go down there with my parents, my husband, and my children, ministering to people and meeting needs and sharing the love of Christ.
 
PhotoGrid_1445355652763
 

My parents have a blog, "Walkin' It Out". You can read more about their ministry, I Am Ministries, and about their trips to Central America.
 
FB_IMG_1443316053384
 
Linking up with Chasing Slow.
 
52 lists with Chasing Slow


7 comments:

  1. That would be a wonderful place to visit. I hope you get the chance to visit one day. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read their blog the other day; you can tell they really enjoy being there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That seems like a beautiful place to go and something that I believe would be very fulfilling.

    Blessings,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful heart set for this place to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful place to visit. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete