I'm sharing four somethings with Jenn today!
something you loved
I loved spending a week with my grandson! Daniel is five, and my youngest two children are 7 (Zeke) and 3 (Zoey). It's a little crazy having grandchildren and children intermingling their ages, but it is so much fun, and it makes coming to "Maemae's house" that much better!
something that sustained you
Ministry sustains me, it fills my cup, and blesses my heart so much. We volunteered at the nursing home last week to put on a one-hour VBS for the residents. Playing games, making crafts, singing hymns, and just talking with the people there was such a breath of fresh air. My kids all attended, too, and it's something they enjoy doing.
something you're carrying forward from this month to the next
Homeschooling will begin next week, and I'm really excited about starting! I've been organizing, planning, and purchasing all month, and this will continue into August. Who am I kidding - it will continue on all year!
something you're making space for
I'm making space for Homeschool Co-Op this year! It's not that big of a commitment - ten weeks in the fall, ten weeks in the spring - but I am teaching two preschool classes. That will require more planning, organizing, and purchasing! It will be a change and will require that we dedicate our Thursdays to this new adventure for a while.
Thanks for providing this fun link-up, Jenn!






No comments:
Post a Comment