- Spring Weather! When the weather is beautiful, I feel so motivated to clean the yard, play outside with the kids, go to the park, and enjoy the outdoors!
- Summer Break! We don't take the entire summer off of homeschooling, but the month or so long break we do take gives me a fresh outlook and makes me ready to tackle the next year!
- New School Books! Only homeschool moms will understand this, but opening a big box of new, shiny books for the school year really pump me up!
- Time Between Jobs! When my husband has time off between jobs, usually a few weeks to a few months, we have the best time! Visiting with family, seeing our friends again, going to church with our church family, and catching up on yard and house work in Louisiana is such fun and so energizing.
- Reading the Bible! Reading through the Bible gives me encouragement and motivation to live a life that is a pleasing aroma to God!
Saturday, May 7, 2016
52 Lists Project: Things That Energize Me
I have been participating in the 52 Lists Project with Chasing Slow. This week we are supposed to list the things that energize us.