Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Zeke's Tot School Resources

Zeke is 18-months old and I started Tot School with him a few weeks ago. I'm using Bible ABCs for Ones, Twos, and Threes for his curriculum. We have a Bible story each week that goes with a letter of the alphabet. He also has a color or shape each week, a Bible Big Idea, a song, a themed snack, crafts, and developmental activities that all tie in to the Bible story of the week.

I have some resources left from my older kids that I saved, but I did donate quite a bit of our educational toys and puzzles a few years ago. I gave myself a $100 budget for Zeke to order him a few fun resources that he can use throughout this year and more to come.

Colors Bean Bags
I think these color bean bags will be great for games and for learning his colors! At less than $20, this is a pretty good deal.


These simple shape puzzles from Imagimake are less than $10 and will be great for teaching colors, shapes, and puzzle skills. 


I love Larui Toys! These shape stackers will be fun for Zeke! I had this set for Titus years ago, but I gave it away. For $15, this set comes with 25 peg stackers and the shape puzzle. This is great for fine motor skills! Toddlers love stacking the pegs.

This puzzle from Melissa and Doug feature all of the shapes he will be learning this year. It's only $10 and such a pretty, bright puzzle. I love wooden puzzles.


I have a bag of random counting bears in various sizes and colors and am missing a few of the sorting cups, so I decided to get Zeke these jumbo counting bears and sorting cups for $22.



This set of 12 apples from Skoolzy have many ways to play! Zeke will learn numbers, counting, matching, colors, and more. These will be used for many different games. And they're on sale from $40 to $21! 

This stacking toy from Melissa and Doug will be a fun fine-motor challenge for Zeke, as well as help with colors and shapes. It's only $10 and I'm sure will be used many times.

And I've reached my $100 budget for Zeke! There are so many more toys and resources I'd love to get him, but I'm just putting them on a wish list for his birthday and Christmas. These should keep him busy until then! What would you add to my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment