Thursday, June 11, 2020

Tot School! Sensory Tray: World Ocean Week

This week is World Ocean Week, and Zeke's sensory tray theme is "On the Coast". This is a beautiful sensory tray!
I dyed rice blue for the ocean. It turned out very pretty, with dark blue and light blue grains of rice all mixed in.
I made some cloud sand using vegetable oil and flour to be the beach sand. It has such a nice, silky texture and feels like real sand.
I added some natural seashells, blue and green glass beads, and plastic fish and crabs. Zeke loved playing with this tray!
I have started selling Sensory Trays in a Box, and this "On the Coast" tray is the first one available. I will send you everything pictured here, plus a board book and a small surprise for your child. There's even an option to add a tray! Click the page above titled, "Sensory Tray in a Box" to learn more.






How did you celebrate World Ocean Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment